Over the last several years it has been my privilege to work with a number of companies, educational institutions, film and television productions, scholars, and individuals conducting research on New Orleans for various projects. Some of those are listed below.
- Haunted History. New Orleans Episode (2023) Travel & Escape Channel, Blue Ant Media
- First Blood. Season 1 Episode 10 (2022) A & E Network
- Pandemic Artist Lab: Art Meets History (2020) Kasini House
- Prejudice & Pride: Revisiting the Tragic Fire that Killed 32 in a New Orleans Gay Bar (2018) ABC News Documentary
- Through the Decades, June 24 (2016) Decades Network
- Mafia III (2016) 2K games
- Upstairs Inferno (2015) Camina Entertainment
- Friends of the Cabildo Tour-Guiding Class (annually) Louisiana State Museum
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars, workshops, and lectures on Louisiana legal history for several law firms around the nation (annually)
- Numerous books including biographies, social histories, and works of fiction
- Dissertations and theses in the fields of history, literature, rhetoric, poetics, queer theory, LGBT+ studies, and anything New Orleans
For an estimate or more information about Historical Consulting services, please email me at email@example.com or call 504-941-1633.